Why Choose Us
Let’s Start Work Together
- 616 S. State College Blvd. Fullerton, CA 92831
-1000mg per serving
-Aids in joint care
-Aids in cartilage health
-Help with arthritis relief
A joint is the connection between two bones. Joints and their surrounding structures allow you to bend your elbows and knees, wiggle your hips, bend your back, turn your head, and wave your fingers to say bye-bye. Smooth tissue called cartilage and synovium and a lubricant called synovial fluid cushion the joints so bones do not rub together. But increasing age, injury, or carrying too much weight can wear and tear your cartilage. This can lead to reaction that can damage your joints and lead to arthritis. Arthritis is not a single disease; it is an informal way of referring to joint pain or joint disease. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis and related conditions. People of all ages, sexes and races can and do have arthritis, and it is the leading cause of disability worldwide. More than 50 million adults and 300,000 children in USA have some type of arthritis. It is most common among women and occurs more frequently as people get older. Common arthritis joint symptoms include swelling, pain, stiffness and decreased range of motion. Symptoms may come and go. They can be mild, moderate or severe. They may stay about the same for years, but may progress or get worse overtime. Severe arthritis can result in chronic pain, inability to do daily activities and make it difficult to walk or climb stairs. Arthritis can cause permanent joint changes. These changes may be visible, such as knobby finger joints, but often the damage can only be seen on X-ray. Some types of arthritis also affect the heart, eyes, lungs, kidneys and skin as well as the joints. Because of the high medical need for the treatment of arthritis, therapeutic medications have been developed and sold in current market. But most of them have a variety of side effect and just relieve some of symptoms. They do not provide fundamental solution for the treatment of arthritis. The best way to care for your joints is to keep them and your muscles, ligaments, and bones strong and healthy. Inertia Nature Inc. has developed ‘JointCare’ supplement providing a natural way to keeping and strengthening joints healthy. ‘JointCare’ product consist of 4 main ingredients from nature, including N-Acetyl glucosamine, Shark cartilage, fish collagen, and Methysulfonylmethane (MSM). The product also contains vitamins and mineral necessary for join and bone health.
Uses & Benefits
N-Acetyl glucosamine is a chemical that comes from the outer shells of shellfish. N-Acetyl glucosamine is different from other forms of glucosamine such as glucosamine hydrochloride or glucosamine sulfate
that do not have the same effects. Many studies have shown that N-Acetyl glucosamine has a chondroprotective action on endurance athletes by preventing type II collagen degradation but maintaining type II collagen synthesis. N-Acetyl glucosamine is used as a key ingredient for osteoarthritis and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease
Shark cartilage has been used for medicine and supplement primarily from sharks caught in the Pacific Ocean. Many studies have shown that shark cartilage prevents the growth of new blood vessels needed for cancer to grow. It also prevents the growth of blood vessels to psoriasis lesions and help heal the wounds. Therefore shark cartilage is widely used for cancer, osteoarthritis, plaque psoriasis, age-related vision loss, wound healing and inflammation of the intestine (enteritis)
Fish Collagen, also known as marine collagen is made up of mostly Type I collagen. Consisting of mostly one type of collagen doesn’t mean it is inferior to bovine collagen, which has both Type I and Type III. Type I collagen which is rich of two amino acids, glycine and proline is found just about everywhere in the body except for cartilaginous tissue. It is the type of collagen that makes up 70% of our skin and is itself the most abundant collagen in the body. Fish collagen is pescatarian-friendly. Collagen makes up 90% of the organic matrix of our bones. One of the most common signs of aging is the loss of bone mass. This can lead to osteoporosis, a condition that millions of people across the world suffer from. While minerals like phosphorus and calcium are great for promoting and maintaining bone strength, they are not easy to absorb into bloodstream. That’s why many people are at risk for bone diseases due to bone loss and mineral deficiencies. Fish collagen may help your bone strength by supporting the absorption process of calcium and other minerals that are vital for bone strength. It also stimulates collagen synthesis in the bones, which is done by promoting osteoblast cells, thereby helping regeneration and healing of your bones.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a chemical in animals, humans, and many plants. People traditionally use it most often to try to treat arthritis. Many studies have shown that MSM also lessen inflammation, relieve pain or swelling from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis, tenosynovitis, osteoporosis, muscle cramps, and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders. Recent studies show that MSM help a bit with the pain and swelling of knee osteoarthritis. Also early animal research shows some promise for decreasing joint degeneration.
Side Effects & Safety
• In terms of safety of ‘Jointcare’ supplement, it is safe when used for up to 12 weeks. Some people who have an allergy to shellfish such as shrimp, lobsters or crabs might have nausea, vomiting and diarrhea due to allergic reaction hypersensitive, then stop taking the supplement and consult health professional.
• Currently there are no known toxicity levels for the product. However high dosing of the product is known to be unsafe in pregnancy and breast-feeding women and children.
Specific Precautions & Warning:
• Asthma: Researchers aren’t sure why, but glucosamine might make asthma worse in some people. If you have asthma, use caution when trying this product.
• Pregnancy and breast-feeding: High dose of the product might cause adverse effect s. Please consult your health professional before using.
• Diabetes: The product might lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Watch for signs of low blood sugar (Hypoglycemia) and monitor your blood sugar carefully if you have diabetes and use the product.
• Shellfish Allergy: Because the product contains N-acetyl glucosamine, shark cartilage and fish collagen from marine sources, there is concern that the product might cause allergic reactions in people who are allergic to shellfish. Please consult health professional, avoid using the product or use it cautiously if you have that allergy.
• Surgery: Because this product might affect blood sugar levels and might interfere with blood sugar control during and after surgery. Stop taking the product at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Interactions: Warfarin (Coumadin) is used to slow blood clotting. There are several reports showing that N-Acetyl glucosamine containing product increase the effect of warfarin on blood clotting. This can cause bruising and bleeding that can be serious. Do not take the product if you are taking warfarin.
The appropriate dose of ‘Jointcare’product depends on several factors such as the user’s age health and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for the product. Keep in mind that natural product are not always necessary safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant direction on the product label and consult your pharmacist or physician or other Healthcare professional before using.