Why Choose Us
Let’s Start Work Together
- 616 S. State College Blvd. Fullerton, CA 92831
- Contains 1000 mg of Antarctic krill oil per serving (2 softgels) with naturally occurring EPA, DHA, Phospholipids and Astaxanthin.
- Sustainable and traceable krill oil
- Superba Boost™
The omega-3, polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAS), EPA and DHA are important throughout life and are a dietary necessity found predominantly in fish and fish-oil supplements. The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are essential for proper fetal development, and supplementation during pregnancy has also been linked to decreased immune responses in infants including decreased incidence of allergies in infants. Omega-3 fatty acid consumption has been associated with improved cardiovascular function in terms of anti-inflammatory properties, peripheral artery disease, reduced major coronary events, and improved antiplatelet effects in the face of aspirin resistance or anti-platelet agent hypo-responsiveness. Patients with AD have been shown to be deficient in DHA, and supplementing them with EPA +DHA not only reverses this deficiency, but may also improve cognitive functioning in patients with very mild AD. With increasing rates of pediatric allergies, cardiovascular disease, and AD in the United States, EPA and DHA may be a safe and inexpensive link to a healthier life. (ref3). Especially, the potential cardiovascular benefits of dietary omega-3 fatty acids are well documented. For individuals who cannot achieve adequate dietary intake or require higher doses for triglyceride reduction, fish oil supplements are proven to be an effective alternative. Comparing to fish oil, the recent studies of krill oil appear promising, offering the efficient delivery of omega-3 fatty acids in a smaller, more convenient capsule. For those who are unwilling or unable to tolerate fish oil supplements, krill oil appears to be a safe alternative with the potential for comparative benefits. (ref1) Particularly, Inertia Nature’s SuperbaTM Krill oil comes from Euphausia superba, an Antarctic krill species that contains long chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA as well as phospholipids, choline and astaxanthin. Astaxanthin known as a potent antioxidant gives SuperbaTM Krill oil its distinctive red color and more importantly as as a natural
Uses & Benefits
A typical western diet contains inadequate amounts of omega-3 fatty acids and choline, contributing to about 90% of the American population being deficient in these nutrients. Both omega-3 fatty acid and phospholipid deficiencies are linked to damaged cell structure and decreased fluidity, which can result in cell dysfunction in various organs such as the heart, brain, liver, joints, eyes etc. Mostly omega-3 deficiency is known to be associated with inflammatory diseases such as heart disease, Alzheimer’s/ dementia and arthritis. Therefore, omega-3 fatty acids are used and give benefits for the inflammation as anti-inflammatory activity.
• Cardiovascular Health. Extensive studies show that taking SuperbaTM krill oil can lower triglycerides without raising LDL (the “Bad” cholesterol) in those who have borderline high or high triglyceride levels. These studies demonstrated that SuperbaTM krill oil is effective in reducing cardiovascular risk factors important in the treatment of dyslipidemia.
• Alzheimer’s Cognitive health. Many studies also supports that SuperbaTM krill oil containing bio-active fatty acids DHA and EPA not only reverses the DHA deficiency in Alzheimer’s patients, but may also improve cognitive functioning in patients with very mild Alzheimer’s disease(AD).
• Prenatal health. Recent study shows that taking omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA which are essential for proper fetal development can improve immune responses in infants including decreased incidence of allergies in infants.